Thu. Jan 28th, 2021


The Ambulance Service has been called to a Barcroft home this evening after a local man overdosed on Ken’s Curry we can reveal.

Locals say the man believed to be in his 40’s got into ‘serious difficulties’ at his home after taking one too many fork-fulls of Ken’s Curry.

The man’s family told us:

“We are speaking out to ensure other families don’t go through this awful experience. He got a large curry and while we usually watch his intake of curry from Ken’s when we were not watching he took that one to many mouthfuls and he fell into a deep coma.”

Please follow and like us: